- The Company will only accept orders based on their ‘Terms & Conditions’.
- These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- The Company and/or its agents will treat each order as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Terms & Conditions. The Company’s prices represent an ‘Invitation to Treat’ and can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
- The price and Terms & Conditions of Sale can vary from any other division of digitalsafepro.com. The terms of sale and delivery charges may vary.
- The right to refuse the supply of any goods will be at The Company’s discretion.
- The Term ‘Special Order’ refers to any products/goods not ranged by The Company or a product designed or altered specifically at the request of the customer. All ‘Special Orders’ will require payment in full before ordering.
- The Company accepts orders on the basis that goods are subject to availability.
- Any loss or damage must be reported to us within 5 working days from once we have confirmed that your order has been dispatched via email or phone.
- We may change our Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
Description of Goods
- All products sold are of a technical nature and we are sometimes unable to give full specifications of all products. The Company will not accept responsibility or liability for representations made by a third party for products features or suitability for a particular use. (E.g. Manufacturers, magazine articles, Internet etc) digitalsafepro.com staff are trained to explain features and benefits and are able to provide information if so requested, in relation to a products features and benefits. Images shown on the website are for illustration purposes only and may not be representative of the product. For further details, please contact digitalsafepro.com on contact@digitalsafepro.
Payment & Price
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT we reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
- The total price you pay for the goods will be stipulated at the point of payment. The Company is entitled to adjust the advertised price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, the imposition of any new taxes or duties, typographical error, or error in pricing information from suppliers. Should The Company have cause to adjust the price you will be offered the opportunity to cancel the order before the despatch of the goods.
- The Company accepts all major credit and debit cards . These include Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Connect, Solo and Delta. All payment methods offered are subject to change at any time. We can accept payment by cheque however we require cleared funds prior to any order being released. Alternatively payment can also be made via PayPal, Amazon Pay or Bank Transfer (an order reference must be quoted for all payments made via bank transfer).
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to the above (see condition 11) we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order submitted at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your payment has already been processed and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a refund for the full value of the amount processed.
- Ownership and title in the goods will only pass to the purchaser upon receipt of full payment.
- All items offered are subject to availability and may change according to supply and also manufacturer change. If orders cannot be fulfilled due to shortage of stock we will call you to offer a suitable alternative model if possible.
- If a product becomes discontinued we will seek to provide the new replacement automatically, providing there is no change in price or quote to you the difference or suggest an alternative we have in stock of the same value should you prefer.
- If we are unable to contact you in relation to product changes, price changes or errors within a reasonable timeframe we will treat the order as cancelled and not process any payment.
- From time to time we may advertise discount voucher codes on various products or on order value. Please note: Only one voucher code can be used per order and not in conjunction with another voucher or any other promotion or cashback site.
Secure Online Shopping
- When you shop with The Company on our Internet site, all your financial transactions are entirely secure. Our secure server software encrypts all your payment card details. The process scrambles all the information, allowing no unauthorised third party to intercept the data.
Data Protection Act
- Please be advised that if you purchase equipment from The Company, your name and address may be used by Safeguard for marketing purposes. Unless required by law this information will not be supplied to any third party. Should you prefer not to receive such marketing information please advise us on email address.
Delivery & Delivery Times
Deliveries are made between the hours of 7am and 8pm although occasionally deliveries may overrun due to circumstances out of our control ie. traffic.
- We offer the following delivery services:
In Stock – Available for Immediate Delivery, Express and Next Day Delivery Options available (for most products)
Free delivery to your place on all items usually takes within 5-7 working days or sooner if express delivery is opted at the time of purchased and the item is in stock, some larger items may take longer.
For Next Day Delivery Service please call our sales team on and the cost for this would depend on the product you wish to order & delivery postcode
Available to Order – This means the item is temporarily out of stock. Delivery is subject to the manufacturer having stock. Our Sales team will contact to arrange suitable delivery date with you.
Pre-Order – If a product is available for pre-order it normally means it’s a new product line which is due to be released shortly, we are giving customers the chance to order in advance. Pre-order products are not normally available for express delivery. Pre-order for products can not normally be amended but we will attempt to accommodate your requests.
Any deviation from terms & conditions policy is not permissible and by law every adult above the age of 18 using our website-our terms & conditions are applicable to them.
Service Agreement Modifications
Service agreement signed between us and client/customer are not subject to any changes made by client/customer, however, right to change terms in service agreement resides with us being admin at any point of time as needed. Customer/client will not have any dispute or say in the changes made by us. All the changes will be posted on our website for reference.
Acceptance of Terms
We mention here that this website is solely owned by us and we do not share any part of our business with any vendor. All the images, logos, graphics and web content used here are a part of our website and there use anywhere else for commercial purpose it not allowed.
Content on our website can be used by our clients/customers for general purpose only not for commercial usage. We are authentic owner of this website so viewers can view our website from any corner of the world on internet.
For any needed informations you can contact the company by:
phone : 212 386 5575
We update our terms & conditions on a regular basis as per business requirement. We request our customers/clients/visitors to view our terms & conditions page regular basis and keep an eye on the changes made. We make sure that all the changes are updated on website with immediate effect.
For any other queries with terms & conditions, please feel free to contact our help desk and we will take you through our terms & conditions map.